Alfred Salom Photography
Capturing the moments that rock your world...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

August Rush

I have a wedding this Saturday (Christine and Jeromy, can you hear the bells??) and then 3 back-to-back events with other photographers (and it pains me that I can't share those photos with you guys, but more experience is always better).

So, I'll be MIA...yet again...but I want to leave you with this photo.

fat tire and bokeh

Half empty, or half full? When it comes to beer, it's always half empty.

Don't worry, I NEVER drink at weddings. Hmm...unless I'm a guest!

0 comments:

Recent Posts

About This Blog

trialWe're Alfred and Emma and we are the people behind Alfred Salom Photography.

He loves comic books, music, and Bokeh Wednesdays.
She loves bargain hunting, reality television, and daydreaming.

Together, they love cuddling with their toddler and waking up at 2am to buy Krispy Kremes---because they are that important.

Located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

http://www.alfredsalom.com/
email us at infoATalfredsalomDOTcom

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP