Alfred Salom Photography
Capturing the moments that rock your world...

Friday, August 1, 2008

Shoes


It's been pointed out that I have a lot of shoe pictures in my portfolio. No, it's not due to some odd fetish or secret desire, but moreso because I find myself surrounded by shoes. I starting to think my daughter and wife are the ones with the odd shoe fetish. My daughter is TWO and loves trying on shoes. I know, it's only going to get worse as she ages.

"No matter how much weight you gain, your shoe size usually stays the same," is what I think Emma said that one time I politely pointed out how many pairs of shoes she has.

So, when I find myself with time and the camera is nearby, I get some good shots of shoes. The question remains, can you really judge a person by their shoes?

1 comments:

Anonymous August 3, 2008 at 12:46 AM  

when madonna said that "diamonds are a girl's bestfriend.." She lied, coz Shoes are my bestfriend!-gee

Recent Posts

About This Blog

trialWe're Alfred and Emma and we are the people behind Alfred Salom Photography.

He loves comic books, music, and Bokeh Wednesdays.
She loves bargain hunting, reality television, and daydreaming.

Together, they love cuddling with their toddler and waking up at 2am to buy Krispy Kremes---because they are that important.

Located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

http://www.alfredsalom.com/
email us at infoATalfredsalomDOTcom

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP